A publication of the City of Sacramento,
Access Leisure Department, (916) 808-6017
Page 3 - Winter 2013
Axis Dance Masterclasses.Workshops
For more information contact Axis at
email@example.com or 510-625-0110. www.axisdance.org
- Creative Dance Classes for Kids and Teens ages 6-21 with and without disabilities. Two 8-wk. sessions.
- Arts Integration Specialist Certificate Program
- Serious Fun! Series for people with and without disabilities
- inMotion for Adults (with and without disabilities) at BORP
Dance 10 Studio class
Dance class for youth and young adults ages 7-20 years old with special needs. Designed to teach dance and rhythm concepts, build motor skills, encourage expression and build self-confidence.
Saturdays, 9am-10am at 11251 Coloma Rd., Gold River. $50/mo. Contact 851-9161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.mydance10.com
Visit www.fairytaletown.org/activities/calendar or call 264-5233.
- Dr. Seuss Birthday Celebration—March 2
- Spring Eggstravaganza—March 30-31
- Children’s Theater Festival—April weekends
- Sutter Children’s Center Wellness Festival—April 13
- Puppet Festival—May 2-June 16
I Can Do That! (formerly Very Special Arts)
Call 277-6747 (voicemail) or visit http://www.icandothat-vsa.org/
Back to Top